In this article you will find the steps and tasks you need to receive samples using BAP.
- Entries and Orders
- Sample Check-in
- Quick Access to Entry Details
Entries and Orders
- Once your COMPETITION WEBSITE is published, your event will be able to start receiving participants´ subscriptions
- Each subscription will generate an order request.
- An order request can have multiple entries.
- When the order request is paid, all the entries associated with it will go directly to the system.
- You can follow the participants orders status on ORDERS.
- When an order is paid, the entries attached to it will appear on ENTRIES.
Here you can add, edit and check the details of any entry received.
When the Drop-off / mail in dates arrive, participants will start sending the samples.
Each sample will come with a label containing a QR code. Once you receive the bottles or cans of samples, you can make the CHECK-IN
Go to JUDGING, enter CHECK-IN
Click or tap the QR code icon.
A scan window will appear. The program will ask permission to access your device´s camera. Accept it.
Position the code in the middle of the red square and wait. The code will be automatically scanned.
Once the scan is finished you will be redirected to ENTRY CHECK-IN.
Select the sample´s condition:
- Entry samples received in perfect condition.
- Entry samples received with a minor problem.
- Reject entry samples and report a problem.
You can add tags to your sample.
Now, if you return to the ENTRIES page you will notice that the sample status changed to checked-in.
Quick access to entry details:
If you have to check on a particular sample registration details, you can make a quick search by scanning the code.
You can also type or copy-paste the alphanumeric code that appears with the QR code
- In the desktop you will find the the SEARCH ENTRY in the topbar at the right of your page.
- On mobile, you will find it inside the menu.