By accessing the “Orders” option, all the registration orders made by participants and their payment status can be seen:
You will be directed to this screen:
It should be noted that this screen will only display information once participants start registering their beers.
In the graph on the left, the X axis will indicate the dates, while the Y axis will indicate the number of entries registered. Registrations in orange means a new order has been made (“New order”), pink means payment is pending (“Payment pending”), red means payment was rejected (“Payment rejected”), green means payment was processed (“Paid”) and blue means canceled (“Canceled”). The graph will change as orders are made, payments are accepted, payments are canceled, etc.
In the box to the right, you will find:
- “#”: Order number.
- “Created by”: Individual or company who created the order (company is only for registrations in professional competitions).
- “Participant”: Name of the participating brewery or homebrewer.
- “Price”: Total sales (with its correspondent currency) and number of entries presented. If the brewer applied a discount code, these values may vary.
- “Created on”: Date on which the order was created.
- “Status”: Status of the order. It can be any of the previously described (“New Order”, “Payment pending”, “Payment rejected”, “Paid” or “Canceled”).
At the bottom of that box you can find the pending orders (if any). Those are orders that were not completed by the brewer.
You can search a specific order or group of orders by clicking on the filter icon, or in the magnifying glass icon.
If you click on any of the lines of the orders table, you can access the information of that particular order:
In the pop-up box, more detailed information about the order can be obtained, including the registration ID of each sample presented, together with its commercial name, the name of the brewery, the category in which each sample is registered and the partial and total registration fees of the order. Also, at the bottom of the box, a history of the evolution of the order is displayed.
By clicking on the “Manage” box in the upper right corner different options will appear:
- Print labels: here you can print the registration labels for that order.
- Print invoice: if you have enabled the “Enable invoice to participants” option in Settings => Payment methods, you can configure and download the order’s invoice just by typing the name, address and country. Then you can send it to the participant.
In case taxes or discounts have been set, they will be included in the invoice.
- Mark as paid: by clicking on this option you will mark this order as paid. This is important specially if you have set “Bank Deposit” as payment method, or promo codes that reduces the registration fee to zero.
- Cancel payment: by selecting this option the payment is canceled
- Cancel entries/order: here you can cancel the entire order, or only a selected group of entries. It is important to mention that if “Bank Deposit” is the selected payment method, the refund must be done manually (otherwise, the payment gateway will refund the entrant automatically).
It should be noted that no entries will be shown in Administration => Entries menu nor will any participant be shown in Administration => Participants menu until the payment of the registration has been confirmed. If the payment method is through a bank account, the payment must be accepted manually by selecting “Mark as paid”. If the payment method is with an electronic payment platform such as Paypal, Mercado Libre or similar, payment confirmation is automatic.
In the example below, before accepting the payment, the summary on the Dahsboard will look like this:
Once the payment is accepted, the entries will be duly processed: