By accessing the “Competition Website” option in “Settings”, configurations regarding the public page of the competition generated by BAP can be set:
You will be directed to this screen:
Fields to be completed:
- Contact email: Contact email of the organizer of the competition.
- Website: Website related to the competition or to the organization of the competition, so that the participant can get to know the competition/organization. It is not mandatory to complete it. It is good for organizations that have their own website, from a domain other than the Beer Awards Platform. For example, in Aro Rojo, a competition from Mexico, they have this website set up:
- Logo: The logo of the competition can be uploaded (as an image file, with a preferable resolution of 800x800).
- Cover: The cover image of the competition can be uploaded (as an image file, with a 1.91:1 ratio and an ideal resolution of 2432px wide by 1274px high).
- Primary color: Primary color for buttons, links, text and other visual elements on the competition's public page. Keep in mind not to choose the same color as the background; reading could become difficult.
- Secondary color: Secondary color for buttons, links, text and other visual elements on the competition's public page. Same considerations regarding the choice of color as those mentioned in the previous point.
- About the competition: Main text that introduces and describes the competition.
- Show judge roster to participants: By enabling this option, the list of judges will be visible in the public page for the potential participants of a competition.
- Enable users to apply as volunteers (judges, stewards or staff members): Enabling this option allows volunteers to submit their applications either as judges, stewards or staff.
- Competition rules: Allows the competition’s rules to be uploaded in pdf format.
- Google Analytics Tracking ID: Allows uploading the Google Analytics tracking ID to collect information about the origin of accesses to the platform. It is not mandatory, but a relevant tool for those running ad campaigns.
- Facebook Pixel Code ID: Allows loading the Facebook Pixel ID to collect information about the origin of accesses to the platform from social networks. It is not mandatory.
When the organizer wants the competition to be published in our Website, the “Publish Website” option located in the upper right corner of the “Competition Website” page must be activated:
At the top of the screen, the URL to the public page of the competition is shown (within the domain of BAP):
Once the “Competition Website” settings are finished, click on “Save”.