In the upper box of the Dashboard, “Pending Configurations” indicates the pending configurations for you to get the competition up and running. The basic settings (“General Information”) can be set in two ways, the first is through clicking on “Set competition basic settings”:
The second way to do this is via hitting Settings => General Information:
In both cases you will access the general information screen (“General Information”):
The additional data to be completed is:
- Judging Location:
- City: City where the competition takes place.
- State / Province: State / Province where the competition takes place.
- Country: Country where the competition takes place.
- Judging Dates:
- Start: Starting date of the judging.
- End: Ending date of the judging.
After loading the information, click on “Save”. Keep in mind that changes can take up to 15 minutes to be reflected on public websites.
In the lower left corner of this menu there is an option to delete the competition in case it is necessary. This feature will only be available for the administrator who created the competition; not for other users. In order to delete the competition, the competition's URL path should be typed.