By accessing the Judges option, it is possible to register the judges who will judge the beers of a competition.
You will be directed to this screen:
If the Create first judge option is selected, each judge can be registered by selecting their BAP user or entering their email (it works both for judges that are in the BAP database and for new judges):
When you add the new judge, a form like the following is displayed:
In this form the following data from the judge can be loaded:
- Mini bio.
- City, state and country.
- Contact information (phone, Facebook account, Instagram account).
- BJCP’s ID and rank.
- Other certifications and his/her experience.
- Beer competitions in which the jugde participated (BAP displays pre-existing options, although others competitions can be registered manually).
- Affiliation with breweries (if applies).
- Conflicts or limitations with specific styles.
- Style preferences.
Once completed, click on Save and the judge’s data is recorded:
Judges can be registered one at a time with the Add judge button.
The other option to add judges is with the Import button. There, by tipping the judge’s email or a combination of the judge’s email plus the name of the judge for each line, it is possible to import more than one judge simultaneously.
Next, it is necessary to specify the country of origin of each judge, and save:
Info will be displayed as shown below: