By accessing the Entries option, all the information about the registered entries can be seen (it should be noted that only those whose payment has been approved will appear).
You will be directed to this screen:
The list presents the following information for each entry:
- ID: Entry registration code (generated when the brewer registered the sample).
- Participant: Name of the brewery or homebrewer that submitted the sample.
- Beer name: Commercial or fantasy name of the entry.
- Category: Award category and style in which the sample was presented.
- Status: Status of the sample, which can be Created (payment was accepted, Check in has not been done yet), Checked-in (Check in was done, sorting has not been done yet), Sorted (the sorting process was done), Check out (the sample was assigned to a table), Judged (it has already been evaluated by a group of judges).
If you click on any of the entries, you can edit its information, and even readjust the subcategory in which it belongs by modifying the style, or assigning/creating a Tag for it.
On the other hand, clicking on the magnifying glass icon will help you with the search. Clicking in this icon allows to apply filters in that search:
You can filter by sample’s status or by Tags.